The Art of the Deal...
Paul’s practice is focused in the area of commercial real estate and development, commercial transactional work and commercial leasing. He has established a reputation as a skillful negotiator and diligent advocate, working tirelessly for his clients. His counsel is valued and respected throughout the region.
- Mr. Sciocchetti has been annually selected to the Super Lawyer’s List in the area of Real Estate Law, has been awarded a 10 Star Avvo rating, has been named a Distinguished Lawyer, and has been highly rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- Mr. Sciocchetti graduated from Pace University School of Law and Siena College.
- Mr. Sciocchetti is admitted to practice in New York State, the United States Supreme Court, the United States Bankruptcy Court and the New York State Court of Appeals.
- Mr. Sciocchetti is passionate about his charitable and community work; he is a staunch supporter of the American Cancer Society, and works closely with numerous organizations whose mission is to mentor, educate, and empower children and young adults.
- Lighter Note: Paul is a true “food and wine guy” and is adept in the art of cooking.