Doing One Thing and Doing it Well...
Michael has developed a national reputation in commercial leasing. He works with developers, shopping centers, tenants and landlords in all facets of commercial leasing. Michael handles office, retail, and warehouse leasing, ground leases, reciprocal easement and parking agreements, tenant improvement work-outs, and carving out restrictive covenants and exclusive non-competes.
- Mr. Brennan graduated from Pace Law School and Boston College.
- Mr. Brennan is admitted in Connecticut and Florida.
- Mr. Brennan has more than 20 years of experience serving as in-house counsel for a number of Fortune 500 retail chains, including Office Depot, Melville Corporation, and Service Merchandise.
- Mr. Brennan has advised and counseled senior management of the parent companies of such retail enterprises as Bob’s Stores, CVS Drug Stores, Kay-Bee Toys, Linens ‘n Things, Marshalls, This End Up Furniture, Wilsons Suede & Leather, and Planet Fitness.
- Lighter Note: Michael is a diehard Boston Red Sox fan. After a lifetime of heartache, he now enjoys celebrating Red Sox World Series wins every couple of years.