No Stone Left Unturned...
Marnie has practiced exclusively in the area of real property law since 2002, concentrating her practice on waterfront and Adirondack Park properties and Homeowners Association matters. She represents numerous builders, developers, and title companies in all aspects of real estate transactions. Marnie recognizes the special and unique needs of every client without losing sight of her ultimate goal, which is to expeditiously and effectively close each transaction.
- Ms. Abbott was selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers list and had appeared on the list of Rising Stars for three consecutive years.
- Ms. Abbott graduated from Vermont Law School and Union College.
- Ms. Abbott is admitted to practice in New York State and is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Real Property Section, the Warren County Bar Association, and the Albany County Bar Association.
- Ms. Abbott volunteers for the Glens Falls Area Habitat for Humanity, serving northern Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties.
- Lighter Note: Marnie is a double black diamond level snowboarder and an avid hiker and mountain biker.