There is No Substitute for Experience...
Mr. Schwartz is a real estate title law expert bringing over three decades of experience in the practice of real estate and title law. He is renowned for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of complex title issues. His colleagues in the industry often seek his counsel and expert advice, and often engage him as an expert witness. Mr. Schwartz also has an extensive practice in the area of private and non-conventional lending.
- Mr. Schwartz has authored in a number of legal publications, most recently, the “Pitfalls of Practice” (NYSBA) and “Real Estate Transactions – Residential Property”, New York Lawyer’s Practical Skills Series (NYSBA); and he is a frequent lecturer on topics of real estate, contracts, title insurance issues, and alternatives to litigation in real estate disputes.
- Mr. Schwartz graduated from Capital University School of Law and Hobart College.
- Mr. Schwartz is admitted to practice in New York State, the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, and the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- Mr. Schwartz is a member of the Albany County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
- Lighter Note: Ken enjoys traveling the world and is an accomplished photographer; notably covering three space shuttle launches as a freelance photographer.
- Cohen v. Colistra, 233 A.D.2d 542
- Frederick v. Thomas, 174 A.D.2d 860