Not Your Average Bear...
Ben is a gifted phenom; he graduated high school early, he graduated college early, and at the age of 21 he graduated law school early. He was admitted to practice law in New York State shortly after his 22nd birthday. He was self-taught for the LSAT and New York State Bar exams and finished in the top 99th percentile of all test takers. Ben practices in the area of commercial real estate, commercial finance and corporate matters.
- Mr. Goes graduated from Albany Law School of Union University, magna cum laude, and he holds a B.S. in Economics from the State University of New York at Albany, summa cum laude.
- Mr. Goes is admitted to practice in New York State and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Mr. Goes is an active member of the Guilderland Board of Education.
- At 18 years of age Mr. Goes began teaching economics at the State University of New York at Albany and later taught enrichment classes at Guilderland High School.
- While at Albany Law School, Mr. Goes was lead articles editor of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology and worked as a research assistant to Professor Vincent Bonventre.
- Lighter Note: When he is not working, Ben studies philosophy and economics.